GHFEDS would like to invite babies and toddlers with Down syndrome ages 0-5 and their family for a social at Kid N Play in Pearland on Sunday November 6th from 1-3pm.
The kids will enjoy pretend play, ball pit, special area for little ones, and a soft play climbing structure.
This is a great social for families with babies to attend to get to know other families with toddlers and exchange information about raising babies with Down syndrome.
Lunch will be provided and siblings will be charged $8 per sibling.
See Kid N Play Policies Below:
At KID ‘N PLAY, children’s safety and well-being is our #1 priority. Our staff is committed to creating a welcoming, engaging and interactive environment for your children.
- Socks are MANDATORY for all children and adults (socks and shoe covers will be available for purchase)
- Kid ‘N Play is a parent-supervised facility. Children must be supervised at all times.
- Parents/guardians assume full responsibility and liability for children while on the premises. Do not leave your children unattended.
- A waiver of liability must be signed before entering the play area
- No adult entry without a child
- Alcohol is not allowed
- We are not responsible for loss, theft or damage to your personal property
- No outside food is permitted
- Please let us know if you have any special needs and we will do our best to address them.
- Socks are MANDATORY! No bare feet.
- No hitting, biting, kicking, punching, pushing
- Use of foul language is prohibited
- Clean up after yourself so the next child can enjoy
- Make friends, use your imagination and have fun!
- We reserve the right to ask a patron to leave for unacceptable behavior.
NO WEAPONS POLICY:
As posted at the entrance to KID ‘N PLAY and according to laws of the State of Texas, for the safety of our children, no weapons (including concealed or open carry) are allowed in the facility. KID ‘N PLAY is committed to maintaining a safe and secure environment. This policy is a proactive step towards reducing risks associated with intentional or accidental use of weapons regardless of whether a federal or state license to possess the same has been issued to the possessor. Anyone possessing a weapon will be asked to remove it from our premises immediately. The only exceptions to this policy is law enforcement on duty. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law), may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law), may not enter this property with an openly carried handgun.