GHFEDS Summer Program
School is out for summer, looking for something to do with the kids, join GHFEDS for our Summer Music Class!!
August 2, 9, & 16
Registration Closes July 15th !!
The kids will receive a personalized achievement necklace on last day of class.
All Ages 10-11am
Siblings are welcomed and will be charged $15 per sibling.
League City United Methodist Church Chapel Room
1411 W Main, League City 77573
Chapel Room is located through the church office doors.
We'll be using music and simple instruments to explore rhythm, sound, and movement in a fun, no stress setting. We'll sing, chant, clap and dance. Benefits of these happy no-stress classes: can encourage descriptive speech, reinforce self-confidence, manners (taking turns and sharing), listening skills, bilateral body movement, fine motor skills, directional and spacial concepts (up, down, around), planning (anticipation of next steps), and sequencing (memory through music).
**You must have a current Annual Membership to attend this summer program. If you do not have a current annual membership click HERE to become a member.
Andra Oyler Music Bio
- · Texas Tech University – Performance/Education
- · Private Piano Instruction – since 1972
- · Owner Clear Lake Camerata Studio 1995-2005
- · Kindermusik trained and certified
- · Former Music Therapy Certification (retired) with Kindermusik curriculum
- · Music Outreach for Clear Lake Montessori 2000-2001
- · Past Children’s Choir Director St Bernadette Church
- · Past Choral Director St Mary Catholic Church
- · Past music teacher at St Mary’s (substitute)
- · Former Music Therapy Certification (retired)